Viewers say they'll never swim again after watching terrifying Netflix documentary The Deepest Breath

 ABOUT POST 


People are vowing to never swim again after watching Netflix’s new documentary about freediving.

The Deepest Breath, which arrived on the streaming platform on Wednesday, 19 July, has made huge waves on social media.

It gives Netflix subscribers an inside look at the swimmers that compete against one another to dive into the depths of the ocean while holding a single gulp of air.

“Sorry, The Deepest Breath has put me off swimming altogether,” one Twitter user declared after watching the documentary.

“Dunno if it’s because I’ve a slight hangover but I put on The Deepest Breath and I’m panicking tbh. No need to be diving that deep grow up,” another viewer declared.

A third person tweeted: “Watched The Deepest Breath on Netflix last night. Wasn’t expecting to feel like I was watching a horror movie, the feeling something bad is going to happen whilst shaking my head at how incredible yet how insane these people are. Last 15-20 minutes was intense.”

WATCH HERE


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post