'Crazy plane lady' Tiffany Gomas breaks silence during teary apology: 'We all have our bad moments'

 ABOUT POST 


The recently identified "crazy plane lady" who was filmed ominously warning passengers in a viral video last month has officially broken her silence.

Tiffany Gomas, a 38-year-old marketing executive from Texas, urged the flight crew to let her off the American Airlines flight from Dallas to Orlando before takeoff. Without giving a reason or explanation, she yelled, "I’m telling you, I’m getting the f--- off and there’s a reason why I’m getting the f--- off and everyone can either believe it or they cannot believe it."

A visibly distressed Gomas told passengers "that motherf---er back there is not real" before pointing to the back of the plane, causing confusion over who she was concerned about and why.

"You can sit on this plane, and you can die with them or not. I’m not going to," she added. She was allowed to leave the plane before it took off.
In a video posted to X, formerly Twitter, Gomas began by introducing herself and announcing that she felt it was time to address the controversy.

"First and foremost, I want to take full accountability for my actions," Gomas said. "They were completely unacceptable. Distressed or not … I should have been in control of my emotions. And that was not the case."

She directed her apologies to the people on the plane – especially the families with children – and said that her use of profanity was "completely unnecessary."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post