Dillon Danis shares erotic video of Logan Paul's fiancée Nina Agdal aroused

 ABOUT POST 


a clip of her begging for a "big fat sausage" because she had gone too long without sex and was willing to accept anything.

Agdal, 31, does have one condition, though, that the penis is free of any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). It's unclear if she made the video as a joke or if it's a real call for help.

"This is the longest I've gone without sex since I've started," Agdal said. "Obviously, I'm struggling without penis."

Paul, 28, recently stated his romantic relationship with Agdal has not and will not change due to Danis' vicious online attack using pictures of her with other men.

"I know what kind of person she is, she knows what kind of person I am," Paul said during an appearance on Andrew Schulz's podcast Flagrant. "Some f---ing internet troll posing as a fighter is not gonna get between us."

WATCH HERE


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post